Welcome back to another week of H54f! Make sure you check out my other lovely hosts while you're visiting as well, Della at Della Devoted, Katie at Cup of Tea, and Tif at Bright on a Budget.
Our featured blogger this week is Brittany over at Life as a Mrs. I'm excited to read more of her blog, and let me tell you that her son is absolutely adorable. I love her last post about his fave toys, Juliet has a lot of similar favorites! Be sure to stop by and give her some love.
This week has been nuts over here! Let's recap:
1. I'm starting a new job on Monday, which meant securing new childcare. That was a huge mess and probably one of the more stressful things I've done in a while. Luckily I was able to keep my hours somewhat low so we were able to work something out.
2. I FINALLY finished going through my bedroom closets. We have been seriously purging and are trying to get all our clothes into the 2 small closets in our bedroom. They were JAM packed. Considering all of Jays stuff was previously in the laundry room in wardrobes, it's definitely been a feat. But I'm proud of what we've accomplished!
3. Juliet had her 18 month check up this week and finished up her baby shots! I'm not even sure how that's possible. She's also in the 60% percentile for weight!! We weren't even on the chart until about 8 months ago, so it's just so amazing to see her growing and developing so well.
4. I'm excited to have a fun weekend visiting my parents while my hubby goes fishing and works on more of the laundry room reno. There is a cloth diaper swap Saturday morning and then we are going to an Earth festival where Juliet can do all kinds of hands on projects. Now, to get myself packed...
5. I'm cutting back on caffeine again (it's my never ending struggle) and can I just say how surprised I am that more places don't serve decaf options of their drinks? Don't get me wrong, I love me some Starbucks and I can get anything decaf or half caff there, but it's just not always convenient. Other coffee shops and places need to get their acts together!
How has your week been? I'd love to hear!
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!!). We ask that you follow each co-host on either GFC or Bloglovin' and link back to the link-up. You can even grab the H54F button to add to your post!
Don’t forget to visit your fellow linkers and say hi! We recommend visiting the featured blogger + 3 others. Drop 'em a comment to let them know that you're visiting from H54F so that they can visit you back!
We always try to stop by everyone's blog and say hi. In addition to commenting, we'd love to start interacting with you on social media as well! In growing your blog, social media presence is so important. Let us know in the comments below if there's a certain social media platform you prefer!