Friday, August 28, 2015
Thursday, August 27, 2015
Hey all! So, today is the day! Our first official High Five for Friday Google Hangout.
We've talked about starting a monthly Google Hangout for a while now, and tonight is the night!
Join us TONIGHT at 9:30PM EST for our very first LIVE Google Hangout!
Here's how it will work.
There are quite a few ways to watch! You can watch right here, on this post!
You don't need a Google+ account to watch. BUT you will need one if you want to ask us questions live. But if you don't have one, no worries! You can still watch LIVE!
If you can't make it, don't worry about that either! We will be recording, and it will be available to watch later, whenever you want.
We are so excited to have you join us at 9:30PM tonight! Just remember, this is our first time. It could be really entertaining, or a really big failure! But either way, it will be worth watching. HAHA!
See you tonight!
Friday, August 21, 2015
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Hey everyone! I'm so excited to get to share my second week of my new "10 Things" blog series. This week is 10 projects I'm dying to try.
Friday, August 14, 2015
Welcome back to another week of H54F! Katie at Cup of Tea, Tif at Bright on a Budget, and Della at Della Devoted are so glad you are here.
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
It should be a fun little series, and if you're a blogger, you are welcome to join in! I will be posting on Wednesdays.
This week, I will be sharing 10 things you may not know about me.
1. I learned how to play clarinet, and quickly picked up multiple different instruments including the french horn and saxophone. What I'd really like to learn? The guitar.
2. I love to knit, but when I learned that crocheting was so much faster, it's all I want to do now! I'm currently making Juliet a little ruffly skirt for her birthday.
3. I switched my major three times in undergrad. I started in fashion design, then biology, and finished my degree in journalism. There's just so many great options out there, if I could learn it all I would.
4. I was a varsity cheerleader in high school and did all star cheerleading. Don't ask me to do any of that crazy tumbling now, but I have videos to prove it ;)
5. I'm a dreamer, but I tend to lack follow through. It's something I am constantly trying to improve.
6. When I was a kid, I was a bookworm. Like walking home from the library with books stacked to my chin kinda bookworm. I still love to read, I just don't have the time as much as I used to.
7. I hate working out. I do it because I like that it makes me feel stronger and healthier and I know it's good for me, but there's never really ever been a time that I've thought, "I can't wait to do my workout!"
8. I've always wanted to start my own business. Being my own boss and creating with my hands? Yep, sounds wonderful to me!
9. I love giving gifts. I want to buy/make gifts for everyone I care about, and I love getting to see people's faces when they are opening a gift. It makes my heart happy :)
10. I'm messy. Not dirty, not disorganized, but messy. I have to work to remember to put little things away, but I'm slowly getting better! (just don't ask my hubby ;)
There you have it. 10 things you may not know about me. What's something I don't know about you?
Friday, August 7, 2015
Welcome to another wonderful week of High Five for Friday! Make sure you check out my lovely co-hosts, Katie at Cup of Tea, Della at Della Devoted, and Tif at Bright on a Budget.
First up... we've been brainstorming :) Remember a few weeks back I randomly said we're thinking about extra ways to get to know one another with H54F? Details/more info is coming, but mark your calendar for Thursday, August 27 at 9:30PM EST for a Google Hangout! We're kind of envisioning everyone with a drink, in their PJs, curled up on the sofa for a good ol' chat. But stay tuned!