Our featured blogger this week is Erin at Chasing Roots. Love her posts about her little kitty Tux. He's just too cute! Make sure you head over and give her some H54F love!
1. We had so much fun last weekend getting to take Juliet all dressed up as a little flamingo to Boo at the Zoo. She loved it and her tutu!
2. I got an Influenster VoxBox in the mail two days ago. Keep an eye out for the post coming up in the next few days about the goodies that were inside!
3. We're currently remodeling our bathroom, which is one of the last big projects we needed to do to our house. It's a bit of a disaster right now honestly, but it's going to look so good when it's done. I'm lucky to have a handy hubby.
4. Since the bathroom will be done in the next week, I've been dreaming about getting my office space done and completely organized. Check out yesterday's post for my inspiration board.
5. I finally got my hands on The Lifechanging Magic of Tidying Up which it seems every blogger I know has read and loved. And I've got to tell you, I'm not through the whole thing yet, but man is it inspiring! I can't wait to really start putting it into practice and get rid of the clutter once and for all.
How has your week been? I'd love to hear!
Fellow bloggers – ready to join in the link up? Just write a blog post about 5 things that made this week awesome! Add your link to your blog post down below (make sure it’s your blog post, not your blog home page!!). We ask that you follow each co-host on either GFC or Bloglovin' and link back to the link-up. You can even grab the H54F button to add to your post!
Don’t forget to visit your fellow linkers and say hi! We recommend visiting the featured blogger + 3 others. Drop 'em a comment to let them know that you're visiting from H54F so that they can visit you back!
We always try to stop by everyone's blog and say hi. In addition to commenting, we'd love to start interacting with you on social media as well! In growing your blog, social media presence is so important. Let us know in the comments below if there's a certain social media platform you prefer!