Before we officially knew that we were going to buy our new home, I knew I needed a face lift in my home office. It has become the house catch-all and was desperately in need of some inspiration for my writing and other work. I shared my mood board for what I wanted here.
I had a nice bulletin board that I had originally painted in college, but it really needed updated for my new tastes, plus the paint was chipping and looking a little worse for the wear. Enter Joann's coupons, some gold spray paint, and cheap thumb tacks! This is seriously one of the easiest DIYs I have done.
1 1/2 yard fabric of choice
hot glue gun
1. Cut the fabric to fit the front of the bulletin board and about an inch of overlap in the back.
2. If you material has a pattern, line the patterns up with the edge of the bulletin board, and use the thumb tacks to hold the pattern in place.
3. Pull the material taut around the back and hot glue to the back of the bulletin board. Do this for all 4 sides.
4. Trim material if necessary.
5. Hang and add your own pieces of inspiration!
Linking up with Waiting on.. Wednesday