Welcome to another week of High Five for Friday with Katie, Della, Tif and I! We're so glad you're here.
1. Juliet has been sick all week. The poor girl has a cold and now tummy issues. It's been a long week for her and momma. I'm praying were on the mend today, and hence why this post is a few minutes late getting up today.
2. Next Thursday is our next Google Hangout, and this time is all about the love! We'll be talking love stories, wedding dresses, and I'm sure all kinds of other fun things :) so make sure you join as at 9:30 EST February 11.
3. Another awesome announcement that I'm super excited about! I've shared a few snippets on the blog about my love for essential oils, and I wanna share that love with you! When I first started using them, I was skeptical about the information out there and how to use them safely and effectively. If you've ever wanted to learn more about oils, or are new to this whole journey and want to learn more, leave your email in a comment below and I will send you an invite to my event! It will be live February 12 at 7pm EST, but if you can't make it then, there's an option to be able to go back and look through all the info! It'll be a fun, informative event.
4. The reality of buying a new house has really hit me. There's so much to do around here! I'm working on decluttering and purging, because I know that it will help the house look better. Sometimes it's hard to even decide where to start!
5. I'm headed to my esthetician to get another facial and I'm beyond excited! My skin looks so much better since the last time I met with her, I can't wait to see what she does with it this time!