Welcome to another week of High Five for Friday with Katie, Della, Tif and I! We're so glad you're here.
1. We had our monthly Google hangout with the H54F ladies and sadly I had to miss out this time. Luckily Whitney from Come Home for Comfort stepped in. If you weren't able to catch it last night, click here to see the recorded version, and feel free to leave comments for us to answer!
2. Tonight I'm co-hosting my first ever Intro to Essential Oils class at 7 PM EST and would love to have you if you are interested! Just leave your email in my comments below and I'll get you hooked up. It will be super laid back and informational about some of the basic questions you may have about trying essential oils. I recommend even if you are skeptical, after I tried them, I've been hooked!
3. Oh the illnesses this year. I talked about it a little in my post earlier this week, but man, we just can't seem to catch a break this year. Juliet and I have both had really bad colds for a few weeks at a time, then she caught the stomach bug, and then I caught it this past weekend and into the beginning of the week. I am still trying to get back to feeling 100% healthy. I'm really hoping that this is the end of all the illness and you can bet that we will be loading up on vitamin C and other healthy deterrents like these.
4. I had so much fun heading out to happy hour with my friend and co-worker Holly the other day after work. It's so nice to just have some girl time, and I love that it's become a fairly regular thing in the past few months!
5. I got my first Stitch Fix this past week! For those of you that don't know, they give you your own personal stylist, you fill out a profile, and then they send you 5 pieces based on your profile. It's pretty awesome! I was hoping to share it with you before now, but stomach bug and sleeping=no fun pictures to show you. I really loved my first style, though, and I'm so excited to show you all the fun pieces on Monday!